19 May 2015

Blogging Break!!!!!!

 
So, as many of you will have realised, I have not been posting very regularly.
No, I'm not being lazy - I really want to blog, but I have exams coming up, so I've been trying to focus on not failing, which hasn't left much time for blogging :(
 
So, instead of leaving you guys wondering if I'm still alive or not, I've decided to take a blogging break!
 
In a few weeks, I'll be back refreshed, have plenty of time, and loads of new post ideas!!!
Yay!
 
So, ciao for now, and I will see you soon :)
 
 
Lots of love, Little Robin
 
x


3 comments:

  1. I completely understand why you haven't been posting!
    After all you don't want to fail!

    Neon girl, Growing dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand - a break sounds like a good idea!

    I wish you the biggest best of luck for your exams and I look forward to seeing you blog again soon!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete