6 Sept 2015

Thoughts on Father's Day


Hello lovelies!
So, it is that time of year again when we celebrate our fathers and what they mean to us. 
FATHER'S DAY!
I hope you all spent plenty of time with your dads today and spoilt them rotten with breakfast in bed and hugs galore!
For me, I not only celebrate my earthly father on Father's Day, but my heavenly father as well. This is a day when I truly sit back and thank my God for everything he has done for me, because sometimes my life gets so busy that I forget to acknowledge Him. This, of course, is awful, and I'm going to really try to fix this.
So remember to give your dads a huge hug and remind them how much they mean to you guys, for all those times that you forget!
Thank you all for reading and I will see you all next week with another post!

Little Robin
x

No comments:

Post a Comment