24 Jan 2016

Unknown Bloggers Challenge

So I was nominated by the lovely Nabila to do the Unknown Bloggers Challenge (not too sure why it's called that), and because I love challenges I decided to move it up to the top of my post schedule!

The Rules:

- This is a challenge. Therefore, those nominated are challenged to do it. 
- Nominate at least 5 followers with less than 100 followers etc.. etc., etc.

Questions:

Cute blog design and no button or a button and no design?
Definitely a cute design because it would motivate me to blog more and attract more followers. Also, I don't have a button anyway (I couldn't figure it out haha)

Why do you blog?
I blog because I love to write, and I have since I was little. It also gives me something to do when I have an hour or two to spare.

Favourite type of post to write?
I love posting about my things that I buy when I go shopping (which happens way too much! whoops...), but I also enjoy writing my Let's Talk series, which I post once every month. My first one was 'Boyfriend Dilemmas' and the second was about over-protectiveness. I find this series really fun because it's all about expressing personal opinions, which can help some people reading it (mainly me!)

Favourite type of post to read?
I love reading short stories because I love getting a look at the creativity of some bloggers, and I'm always looking for a book to read, so a blog post changes it up an bit and is a bit more convenient (I can just read off of my laptop instead of going to the library - I know, I'm very lazy!)

How/when do you think of a post? Do you have a schedule?
I used to post whenever I felt like it because I wasn't organised and left my school work until the last minute, which meant I had to do that instead of blogging. Recently however, I have adopted the idea of a schedule and I LOVE it! I feel so much more organised (even though school hasn't actually gone back yet) Now I post every Sunday, unless it slips my mind, in which case I will put the post up first thing on Monday.

So there we go! All my questions are answered, but now it's your turn.

Here are my questions:

If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would you pick, and why?

Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?

What's the weirdest thing you have ever done?

Are you a morning or a nighttime person?

Quit school at 16 and get a terrible job, or do an extra year (plus uni) and get an amazing job?

Why did you start your blog? (I just feel like I should include a blog related question!)

And there are the awesome people that I tag:

- YaliSafiya from Yali's Lovely World

- Ashana Lian from A Fantasy Writer's Blog

- Rose Thorn from It's Looking A Bit Mitty

- Amelia Grace from Amelia Grace (who would've guessed?)


- and anyone who has under 100 followers and wants to!

So there you have it folks! There are my answers to Nabila's questions, now it's your turn to answer my questions! Yay! 
Thanks for stopping by to read my blog, and I'll see you in my next post.

Lots of love, Little Robin

x

3 comments:

  1. Hey Robin! I love your design and your blog is adorable <3 Keep up the great work :D And if you need a button, just email me! My email is on my contact page on my blog :)

    ~Noor
    www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a button, thank you so much Noor! I love getting comments on my posts, it literally makes my day :)
      xxx

      Delete