18 Apr 2015

I'm back!

First off,

I'M SORRY!!!!!!

I haven't posted in absolutely ages, and I'm really sorry! I was away for the first week of the holidays, and I've also had heaps of homework, and I've been really annoyed that I haven't been able to think of any content worthy of a blog post. Sorry!

Moving on...

Since the last week of term 1 ended, my brain has gone into I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-life-oh-my-gosh-my-brain's-been-switched-off-completely mode, and I haven't really achieved much. Except for the five hours I spent doing homework today when I realised the threat of overdue homework was drawing near and present and I actually managed to get something done, but that's a story for another time.

Therefore, I haven't had time to put enough effort into my posts and I end up deleting them because they are taking too long to complete. So this is just a message to say that I have been writing posts, just not very successfully. I really am trying.

I have a theory that it is easier for me to think and find time to do stuff when I am most busy. For example: during the holidays you know you need to have two assignments finished before school goes back, but you think, "I'll have time to do that next week." And then you end up in a wild dash the day before school goes back because you still haven't done anything.
But during school weeks, you have a schedule. There are strict due dates and deadlines that tasks need to be finished by, which usually makes it easier to stay on task.
And I think that's why I have been able to post a lot more during the school term.

Anyway, I read a post a while back (I can't remember where) that recommended the use of 'back-up posts'. I think this is a good idea, because I will be able to post more often, and still have time to do my school work. I'm not sure if I'll actually get around to this because I'm quite lazy, but I'm going to try.

I will be posting again before school goes back (either today or tomorrow) so see you then!

Lots of love, Little Robin

x

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know that feeling of 'my-brain-has-switched-off!' Ha ha. It can be a little tricky to do back-up posts but I reckon you could do it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete