4 Apr 2015

The Literature Photo Tag

 
 
A while back, I was tagged by Miss Internet to do the Literature Photography Tag! So let's get started!!
Just a note, I know this post is SUPER late, I kind of forgot about it. Sorry!

 

 
"to Narnia" (Chronicles of Narnia) - picture of a closet or door
This door plays a very important role in my day to day life, as it is the entrance to my private stronghold (my bedroom).
 

 
 
"Anaklusmos/Riptide" (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) - picture of a pen
 This pen was given to me by a mentor of mine when I got baptised last year. It reads, "Emmanuel God With Us" (BTW, my name is not Emmanuel, it was Jesus' other name - yeah, he had two names!)
 


 
"to seek a great perhaps" (Looking for Alaska) - picture of a map
This is the map we kept when we (my family and I) went on a trip around Australia the other year. Each different colour represents where we travelled each day.

 

 
"a place just for us" (Bridge to Terabithia) - picture of the place you read
 I read in a corner of my room on a bean-bag/chair with a lamp bought specifically for this purpose.


 
 
"Green Eggs and Ham" (Green Eggs and Ham) - a photo of your least/most favourite food
What can I say? It's cheesecake.

 

 
"Mr. Browne's Precepts" (Wonder) - a handwritten quote/saying you live by
 My mum gave me a longer version of this quote when I got baptised and it now hangs over my mirror, where I can see it every day.
 
 

 
"The Silver Shoes" (The Wizard of Oz) - favourite pair of shoes
 These are the shoes a wore in year seven when I performed a solo at for the first time - in front of 3,000 people!!!
 
 

 
"Time Travelling" (When You Reach Me) - photo of a memory
 Meet 'Big Bear'. He used to sit on the end of my bed when I was younger and protect me from the monster under the bed.


 Who I tagged:
 

 
The Rules
 
- Post your pictures with the original tag graphic

- There are eight prompts. All of these are inspird by books, many of which people have heard and haven't heard of. Take a photo that corresponds to the prompts.

- Tag at least 3 bloggers. Spread the wonderful disease! You might also want to add extra prompts for the people you tag!

 
Lots of love, Little Robin
 
x

9 comments:

  1. Wow you did such an amazing job! I put yours against mine (mine on my iPod and yours on my laptop) and honestly, you did 100,000 times better than me! Anyway amazing post! Don't worry about being late. It's very hard to do and I forgot to do mine! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Bear's cute. :) thanks for tagging me (I'll do it soon)! Yours was sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to your post :)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! And your pictures are really great! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww big bear is SOOOO CUTE he is so cute he should be not allowed on the internet because he is so cute he could blind ppl with his cuteness

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've performed for over 3000 people? I can barely perform for two directors without feeling like I'm going to faint! I'm glad to see that the tag my friend O and I created is still going strong! :)

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post! love your blog SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! ha ha! hey, there's a contest on my blog if you wanna check it out! xoxo

    abbiegirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post has just so many things that I love. Cheesecake! <3
    That trip through Australia must have been so amazing.

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete